Spartan Race

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Product Review - Sugoi BC Rocket Cap

I have to admit that I'm a bit picky when it comes to running caps - I've largely used the same cap for a few years now, occasionally buying a new one only to revert to my old favorite (usually after only a single use of the other). That said, since I purchased the Sugoi BC Rocket Cap, I haven't worn anything else. The cap looks good, and it works. It's a black, tech fabric hat with Sugoi's Brand Champion Thunderbird Logo on the bill. I was a little concerned about the shape of the hat from the pictures - the bill seemed too short for the cap portion in the pictures, but when it arrived it was proportioned correctly - really a good looking hat. I think that the picture may look distorted a bit because of the band of very functional scotchlite-type material across the front of the bill. It also has the same reflective material on the back of the cap so you can be seen coming and going. The cap portion does a great job of wicking sweat away from your head, and also breathes quite well. From a fit standpoint, I have a middle of the road hat size, and it could be let out substantially or taken up substantially, so I think they did a nice job on adjustability. All in all quite a good product.

No comments:

Post a Comment