Spartan Race

Saturday, November 14, 2009

And now moving on...

With the Outerbanks Marathon in the books, my next task is the Goofy Race and a Half at Disney World. I've done both the half and the full there before, but never on consecutive days. I have to say, this one is more just about getting through it than making any sort of time goal. This particular group of races is actually the first one that I'm actually worried about finishing rather than trying to finish it in a certain time. My wife has done it twice, and doesn't seem to think its a big deal, but she's also a much stronger runner than I am.
After that, we're off to a couple of more half in the spring - the Mercedes half marathon in Alabama and the Shamrock Half marathon in Virginia Beach. Never run in Birmingham before, but I'm looking forward to it. I ran the Shamrock Marathon last year, and its a well run event. Looking foreword to it again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment